Are you paranoid about the types of bacteria that hang around your kitchen cutting board? Well, here’s a conceptual device knonw as the Alkeo that basically sanitizes your cutting board as you use it by relying on a medical-grade germicidal UV lamp that zaps both bacteria and viruses on its sturdy polycarbonate cutting board. Basically, all you need to do is slice and dice your upcoming meal, push the board through the slot located on top of the Alkeo and let the UV lamp do its work. Bear in mind should the Alkeo be developed and released, it wouldn’t make much sense to continue using an old board in order to minimize the chances of contracting any disease.
Next Story: Nokia E71x Available From AT&T
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept