Word has it that Amazon will be rolling out a larger version of its Kindle e-book reder sometime this week, where this model was specially developed for displaying newspapers and magazines, alongside the possibility of even textbooks. It seems as though selected news organizations including The New York Times will be knee-deep in the introduction of the device. We’re extremely interested in the textbooks aspect, as you have no idea just how heavy those darn books are for our college-going kids to tote around campus all day long.
Next Story: Ghost Pigeon Makes You Untraceable
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-16: Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2011-09-11: Amazon to deliver digital book library
- 2010-01-27: iBooks from Apple
- 2010-06-01: Could The Upcoming Amazon Kindle Boast Wi-Fi?