Amazon hopes to move more and more 250GB Archos 5 Internet Media Tablets by throwing in a free $100 DVR Station with each purchase of the former. Sounds like a bargain, although we’re not sure how many people would prefer to be caught carrying around an Archos 5 instead of an iPod. Would you pick up this offer, or give it a pass?
Next Story: Lenovo C300 All-In-One Desktop
- 2014-02-26: Archos CEO Accidentally Kills Phone During Demonstration
- 2014-02-20: Archos 50c Oxygen & 64 Xenon Smartphones Announced
- 2014-02-20: Archos 40b Titanium Is Aimed At The Music Lover
- 2014-02-20: Archos 80 Helium 4G Tablet Unveiled
- 2014-02-02: Archos Neon Trio Of Tablets Unveiled
- 2010-05-12: Archos 5 Internet tablet hacked, runs on Maemo operating system
- 2010-06-04: Archos 5 Internet tablet gets OpenGL support
- 2010-08-12: Archos 5 Internet tablet reaches the end of the road?