The Asus Mars graphics card packs two GPU on two distinct PCB boards talking to each other via a bridge chip. Of course, the first interesting point is how the cooling has been designed. It’s quite a visually impressive graphics solution. As for performance, it should faster than a stock GeForce GTX 295 because the cooling design allows faster clock rates - that’s the idea at least.
For hardcore gamers, it is possible to link up two Mars to build a Quad-GPU solution. No pricing has been given by Asus yet, but you can expect it to cost a premium. More photos at techpowerupRELATED
- HR3D from MIT: A Better 3D Screen Than the Nintendo 3DS, But...
- Kinect for Flash, Silverlight and Unity
- PrimeSense and Asus to Launch WAVI Xtion Gesture-Controlled User Interface
- Nintendo Game Boy Web App
- Warhammer 40,000 inspired casemod looks totally awesome
- Follow: asus, geforce, gpu, mars,
- Seen at: techpowerup