Can’t get enough of geotagging in your photos to make sure your memory remains intact even when you’re advanced in years? Let the ATP PhotoFinder Pro help – this model comes with a built-in SD/MMC memory card slot, where all you need to do is synchronize the clock in the unit with your digital camera, clip it to the camera bag throughout the photography session followed by inserting a memory card before downloading the images. The ATP PhotoFinder Pro will then add coordinates to each photo’s EXIF information automatically, making it easier to remember where you’ve been and when throughout the recent holidays. Sounds like $119 well spent, eh?
Next Story: Sony Ericsson Satio
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids