For those who thought that the mail-in rebate from Sprint for the Palm Pre will work like some sort of international diplomat’s passport (within the US, at least) will be pleasantly surprised to know that Best Buy will get straight to the point by offering the Pre for $200 without having you to go through the hassle of working on a mail-in rebate. Although that small detail has been purposely overlooked by Best Buy, it still doesn’t exempt you from committing to a 2-year contract.
Next Story: Dell Displays Cupcake-powered Mini 10v
- 2014-01-23 Qualcomm Buys Palm and IPAQ Patents
- 2013-02-25 LG Acquires webOS From HP For Use In Smart TVs
- 2012-04-18 Oracle considered buying RIM or Palm at some point
- 2012-01-29 Rubinstein bids HP goodbye
- 2011-12-09 webOS 2.2.4 update rolling out to Pre 2 phones
- 2009-12-28 Sprint to get webOS 1.3.5 real soon
- 2010-02-10 Sprint Palm Devices Getting Updates On February 15th?
- 2010-11-11 Palm Pre removed by Sprint on the quiet?