June could be the busiest month for smartphone releases. Now, the word on the street is that the Blackberry Storm for Verizon could arrive in June (end of June), as Verizon is reportedly training employees right now. Apparently, WIFI will be included. That’s not “news”, but Verizon is known to castrate WIFI phones, so fans are always anxious to know if WIFI is included.
Again, this is a rumor. The Blackberry Storm 2 was previously thought to arrive in September.
Next Story: Next-Gen iPhone Specs Rumor Smells Like Fish
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2009-08-23: BlackBerry Storm 2 relies on SurePress display
- 2009-09-16: BlackBerry Storm 2 looks set for October launch
- 2009-10-12: BlackBerry Storm 2 video