June could be the busiest month for smartphone releases. Now, the word on the street is that the Blackberry Storm for Verizon could arrive in June (end of June), as Verizon is reportedly training employees right now. Apparently, WIFI will be included. That’s not “news”, but Verizon is known to castrate WIFI phones, so fans are always anxious to know if WIFI is included.
Again, this is a rumor. The Blackberry Storm 2 was previously thought to arrive in September.
Next Story: Next-Gen iPhone Specs Rumor Smells Like Fish
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Optimistic That Handset Business Will Be Profitable By 2015
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Will Be Officially Known As The BlackBerry Classic
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Claims He Was Misquoted On Handset Division Sale
- 2009-08-23: BlackBerry Storm 2 relies on SurePress display
- 2009-09-16: BlackBerry Storm 2 looks set for October launch
- 2009-10-12: BlackBerry Storm 2 video