Apparently, the BlackBerry Storm OS .141 update that was supposed to be released late last month has not made the grade against Verizon Wireless’ tests as there were still way too many glitches present. Unfortunately for Storm users, there isn’t any word on a new OS version, and neither was there information about an expected release date for a future update. It will be interesting to see what RIM and Verizon’s next move is – do you think there will be another 4.7 version that will undergo thorough testing, or will they gun for an OS 5.0 update straightaway? What about the rumored Storm 2 – will it be what RIM and Verizon will concentrate on instead?
Next Story: Sharp Has New Range Of Aquos Full HD LCD TVs
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Optimistic That Handset Business Will Be Profitable By 2015
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Will Be Officially Known As The BlackBerry Classic
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Claims He Was Misquoted On Handset Division Sale
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Renamed 'BlackBerry Classic'
- 2014-04-09: BlackBerry CEO Willing To Sell Handset Division If It Becomes Unprofitable
- 2009-05-05: BlackBerry Storm 2 In The Works
- 2009-07-22: BlackBerry Storm 2 Video
- 2010-12-07: Best Buy listing confirms BlackBerry 9570 Storm 3 existence