If the Star Trek reality has its way, we guess humanity along the way has given up on doors with knobs, moving on to sliding doors instead. Well, the Blueguard Phone Detector is a start, as this device can be connected to a door-opening system that triggers whenever one of 10 handsets are detected within a 33-foot radius. Bad news for you if you’ve got your phone stolen as someone might gain unauthorized entry to your home then. At least the detector’s programming mode is PIN-protected, so not just any Tom, Dick or Harry can make unwelcomed visits to your abode.
Next Story: 12TB DVDs Could Be In The Works
- 2014-04-17 Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-02-28 MOGA Teases Upcoming Bluetooth Gamepad
- 2014-02-20 Sceptre SoundPal Bluetooth Speaker
- 2014-01-21 Bluetooth Smart Jewelry Pendant
- 2014-01-02 Cobra AirWave Mini