Borg Displays is back with a couple of touchscreen panel PCs that were specially developed for home control, energy management, kiosks and digital signage purposes. They will come in 15″ and 8″ models, known as the Protege 15 and Protege 8, respectively, and will be powered by either a choice of a 1GHz Via Eden or 500MHz AMD Geode LX800 processor. Regardless of your choice, you will find that both models include Gigabit Ethernet connectivity alongside 512MB RAM, 128MB Disk On Module (capable of hitting 4GB), a CompactFlash slot and an IDE connector. The larger 15″ display has a 1,024 x 768 resolution while the smaller model will have a resolution of 800 x 600.
Next Story: Mio Explora K70 Coming
- 2014-04-17: Maxpad Windows 8.1 PC-TV Launched
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-11: Microsoft Research Shows Off Interactive Live Tiles
- 2014-04-08: Microsoft Seeks To Flood China With Cheap Windows Tablets [Rumor]
- 2014-04-08: Windows 8.1 Update 1 Available For Download