Diesel has some pretty nice watches, but none of them really stand out to date, but the Diesel DZ9044 watch could very well be the first. If you’re used to stealing a quick glance at your wrist to find out the current time, you might be stumped with the Diesel DZ9044 at first since the time is shown sideways, letting you know the current time in up to four different time zones. Practicality is not an issue here, but then again fashion never really was in the first place. Available in durable solid stainless steel with a bold black ion-plated finish and a matching black leather band, the Diesel DZ9044 is water resistant up to 330 feet and will retail for $365. Here’s a thought – if you save a dollar each day, you can purchase one after a full year!
Next Story: Atree J2 Portable Media Player
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-08 Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30 Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10 HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids