Diesel has some pretty nice watches, but none of them really stand out to date, but the Diesel DZ9044 watch could very well be the first. If you’re used to stealing a quick glance at your wrist to find out the current time, you might be stumped with the Diesel DZ9044 at first since the time is shown sideways, letting you know the current time in up to four different time zones. Practicality is not an issue here, but then again fashion never really was in the first place. Available in durable solid stainless steel with a bold black ion-plated finish and a matching black leather band, the Diesel DZ9044 is water resistant up to 330 feet and will retail for $365. Here’s a thought – if you save a dollar each day, you can purchase one after a full year!RELATED
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Follow: watch,
- Seen at: technabob