We’ve seen humans go to great lengths to look much better than they already do, and the Digigrade Leg Extensions goes one up on eyelash and hair extensions. According to Seattle artist Kim Graham, her Digigrade Leg Extensions “give a person the uncanny and graceful appearance of an animal.” It takes around a quarter of an hour to get used to them as they’re made of steel, cable, foam and rigid plastic, making you 14″ taller than you already are. Perfect for making satyr hoofprints during winter as you act as Pan, trying to seduce women around the neighborhood with your less-than-stellar flute skills. These extensions are custom-fitted and hand-fabricated, so expect to fork out up to $1,000 if you want the optional spring-loaded hooves.
Next Story: Art.Suono iPod Speaker Dock
- 2013-11-11: Turtle Receives LEGO Wheel Prosthetic After Its Leg Was Amputated
- 2013-07-18: Prosthetics Double Up As Musical Instruments
- 2013-07-02: Woman Builds Prosthetic Leg Out Of LEGOs [Video]
- 2012-10-30: Cheaper prosthetic finger prototype could be a blessing to many
- 2012-08-10: Nike's Spike Pad on Ossür's Flex-Foot Cheetah legs used in the London Olympics