Subscribers of Dish Network will be pleased to know that they can now take advantage of a new service known as Remote Access that enables users of Dish Network DVRs to access their DVR and record programs regardless of where they are in the world as long as the Dish Network DVR is hooked up to an Internet connection. You can access the DVR then and make full use of it with the 9-day program guide to pick out which are the shows not to be missed and to be recorded. Searches can be done by title, channel, or genre as well. Currently, the specific DVRs that allow remote access include the ViP 722k, 722, 622, and 612 HD DVRs.
Next Story: Honda Fuzo Concept
- 2013-02-22: FOX Attempting To Ban Dish Network's Hopper 'On The Go' Feature
- 2012-09-26: Tivo Stream, Premiere 4 and Premiere XL4 announced
- 2012-06-19: Ikea UPPLEVA TV for Europe to get 8GB DVR add-on
- 2012-01-05: Xbox 720 could also function as a DVR?
- 2011-10-10: TiVo Premiere Elite is finally here
- 2011-09-23: Dish Network Blockbuster Movie Pass announced
- 2010-08-04: Dish Network offers free satellite TV programs for subscribers