Electrolux Global Design has managed to deliver a new method for all to be included in family celebrations, courtesy of the Rendez-Vous concept interactive table that comes with a high-tech kitchen integrated within. This concept design comes with an “energy shield” top which is able to transmit power sans wires to any electrical appliance, so you don’t need to worry about not having enough outlets lying around. The top also boasts a built-in inductive cooking system that turns any part of the table into a hot plate should it detect a pan being placed upon. Modular drawers are located under the deck, while a virtual chef offers cooking tips as you whip up a meal. Sounds a wee bit too far fetched for us to consider.
Next Story: JVC Xiview LT-42WX70
- 2012-08-23: This Fiery frying pan concept lets chefs flambé their food safely
- 2011-09-12: Onda Microwave Oven is a clever concept
- 2011-08-12: iTableous: the giant iPhone-like table
- 2011-06-01: Electrolux Powermix Silent blender works great for librarians
- 2011-05-02: Concept Bio Robot fridge keeps your food fresh in gel
- 2010-11-02: Electrolux Vacs From The Sea Concept