Want to stick to your New Year’s resolution of keeping fit but failed to do so thus far? The Finis Circuit Trainer might help, as this device allows you to set your training session lengths as well as rest periods, where it will beep loudly to let you know it is time to stop/start. Sounds more like a glorified alarm clock, although it is able to handle up to 99 sessions simultaneously, although there is no built-in feature to call the paramedics just in case you work out yourself to death. The Finis Circuit Trainer will retail for $179.99.
Next Story: You Rock Guitar Set For Debut
- 2012-01-20 Slim your chin with this crazy device from Japan
- 2011-12-30 Waterrower Rowing Machine
- 2011-11-23 Treadmills up the realism ante
- 2011-08-01 BodyVib weights vibrate to burn more calories
- 2011-07-29 Wattbike partners with CrossFit Endurance for a fitter you