Gamepark Holding has just released its GP2X Wiz Game System which is the sequel to the GP2X. It comes with a new 533MHz 3D processor with flash engine, and boasts a dozen games that have been pre-loaded onto the handheld console to keep you entertained right out of the box. Not only that, Gamepark Holding has also thrown in some demos for upcoming official games to further whet your appetite. The 1GB of internal memory could do with some tweaking in our books, but thankfully there is an SD memory card slot to further augment the amount of storage space. It will be powered by a Linux-based operating system, and features a touchscreen display as well as multimedia playback. Unfortunately for the GP2X Wiz, its $179.90 price point doesn’t seem suitable as the Nintendo DS and Sony PSP seem to be better choices where all-round portable entertainment is concerned at this point in time.
Next Story: DIY Screen Repair For iPhones
- 2014-02-10: EmoSPARK Home Console Has Own AI
- 2013-09-20: RetroN 5 Console Set For December 10 Release Date
- 2013-09-02: Bigben Is No Tourist Attraction, But An Android-Powered Portable Gaming Console
- 2013-06-26: NVIDIA Shield Delayed Due To "Mechanical Issue"
- 2013-04-15: Ouya Underperforms Current Generation Of Android Phones In Benchmark Tests
- 2012-08-02: Droid X360 User Review (PS Vita Clone)
- 2011-07-25: Nintendo 3DS Sales Stopped at Amazon, Now Back
- 2011-04-14: SupaBoy caters to portable SNES lovers
- 2009-05-30: PSP Go Revealed
- 2010-10-04: Panasonic could enter handheld gaming market with The Jungle