From fall onwards, University of Minnesota police will kick off a “Bait Bike” program that aims to wipe out an increasing bike theft problem around campus. The men in blue will use unclaimed and abandoned bikes as bait, hooking up hidden GPS systems to the frame so that these bikes can be traced down to the thief’s hideout when stolen, followed by an arrest. Of course, it doesn’t help that tech-savvy thieves read about this as they would definitely be more careful about their targets from now on.
Next Story: Elecom Unveils USB Switch With USB Hub
- 2014-04-14 Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08 Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27 Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids