Griffin is back with yet another two more accessories for the iPod/iPhone line in the form of the PowerBlock Reserve and PowerJolt Reserve, and judging by their names, you can tell that they are there to offer extra juice just in case your precious device dies on you while you’re far away from a nearby power outlet. Both devices will utilize the same power unit, where the Griffin Reserve Battery Pack can be swapped between the two products. Apart from iPhones and iPods, you can juice up any USB-rechargeable product. Both the PowerBlock Reserve and PowerJolt Reserve will go for $40, but if you want to pick up both of them in a single bundle, it will cost $60, saving you $20 in the process.
Next Story: Sony HD Camera Module
- 2013-09-06: Griffin MultiDock Updated To Charge A Variety Of Mobile Devices
- 2013-08-16: Moto X Gets PowerDock Accessory By Griffin
- 2013-07-17: Griffin PowerDock 5 Will Charge Up To 5 iOS Devices At Once
- 2013-04-19: Griffin's Crayola Light Marker For The iPad Lets Your Kids "Paint" With Light
- 2013-03-20: Griffin Unveils A Host Of Accessories For The Samsung Galaxy S4