Love cycling but hate those long stretches of uphills that seem to make your calves burn with fire? The Gruber Assist is here to help, as this electric motor can be hidden within the bike’s tube seat so that your shame will not be proclaimed to the rest of the world. Of course, you will need a minimal diameter of 31.6mm to install the Gruber Assist, where it can be retrofitted to virtually any bike as long as the size is right. If you want some electric-assisted boost the next time you head outdoors, the Gruber Assist won’t come cheap – it has an asking price of around $2,400.
Next Story: Hello Kitty OKWAP A316 Gets 3G
- 2014-03-28 There’s No Stopping This Juggernaut Trike
- 2014-02-04 RYNO Cycle Could Make Unicycles Cool Again
- 2013-12-03 Copenhagen Wheel Assists Cyclists Through Its Rechargeable Battery
- 2013-10-15 Desperado E-bike Sports Two Motors And Top Speed Of 80km/h
- 2013-06-24 Citi Bike Smart Helmet Helps Guide Riders To Nearest Docking Station