Gwabbit desktop launched at DEMO 09 where it won a DEMOgod award. I use the Gwabbit add-on for Outlook daily, I just have to select the name with contact info in an email signature and click the Gwabbit button: it generates automatically a new contact card with the info stored in the right fields, it saves me so much time!
Yesterday the BlackBerry version was launched, the CEO, Todd Miller, showed me the 5 seconds demo a few days ago: it searches and identify the signature in an email then creates automatically a new entry in the address book (see picture):. This application makes even more sense for the phone, since mobile typing is such a pain.
It will be available for $9.95 a year on May 25th at the BlackBerry App World and you can purchase it for Outlook for $19.95 at www.gwabbit.com.
Next Story: 3G Wireless Modem in Macbooks Soon?
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Optimistic That Handset Business Will Be Profitable By 2015
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Will Be Officially Known As The BlackBerry Classic
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Claims He Was Misquoted On Handset Division Sale
- 2011-11-09: Google to stop support for Blackberry Gmail app come 22nd November
- 2011-05-03: Unsubscribe.com app launches for BlackBerry
- 2009-11-10: eBay Mobile app coming to BlackBerry
- 2010-05-17: Standard Charted Allows Users To Switch From BlackBerry To iPhone
- 2010-11-10: Facebook Places now arrives on BlackBerry