Another day, another iPhone app… Gypsii is a social networking app that leverages the iPhone’s GPS capabilities, allowing users to create and share their travel diary on the go with geotagged content. Through GyPSii CONNECT, social addicts can access other social networks such as Facebook and Twitter and share their status, newly created places and friends there as well.
The application has launched today on Apple app store and it is already available on other phones from Samsung, LG, Nokia and Blackberry, it can be downloaded at www.gypsii.com/m. The application is available in English and Chinese. Check out the video to see how it works, there are plans to add other languages shortly.
According to Shane Lennon GyPSii ,SVP Product Management and Marketing: “iPhone has blazed the trail for how mobile phones are being used today. Our next generation UX (user experience), has been created after close study of how people want to create content, share it and connect with others while on the move.”
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2011-11-17: Navigon 2.0 Lands in the app store
- 2011-08-05: Moby: Private Location Sharing App with Battery Life Optimization
- 2011-06-28: TomTom's iPhone App Gets Updated With HD Traffic Updates
- 2011-04-06: Fotopedia Paris: a Visual Virtual Tour of Paris for iPhone
- 2011-01-14: Nike+ GPS iPhone App Update with Tag Game