For those who are not in the know concerning HSDPA and HSUPA, the ‘D’ stands for Download while the ‘U’ represents Upload, so it would be best to have both high download and uploads speeds, whereas having a fast speed for one and slow speed for the other will lead you to a crawl instead. DoCoMo of Japan is currently offering HSUPA functionality on its newest FOMA module – perfect for folks who are always out of the office, bringing their work with them wherever they go.
Next Story: Labels Now Available In Gmail For Mobile
- 2014-04-18: One Sky, One Road Project Sees 80 Hour Drive Across Japan Recorded
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon