Talk about getting a shower the lazy way while being entertained by a school of fish facing you – after all, you do lie down on top of this tank known as the HydroGlass face-down, with seven shower heads pointing down at you alongside a hand-held shower head for your assistant to help hose you down. Perfect to refill the water in the fish tank, but won’t all that soap and body shampoo you use pollute the water instead? Guess you want a quick and short scrub down with this, eh? We only hope the water in the aquarium itself isn’t stale smelling or you might regret ever purchasing something extravagant like this for your home. Make sure you don’t drop the soap now, you hear?
Next Story: Apple OS X 10.5.7 Update Coming This Friday
- 2013-11-12: OrbSys Recycling Shower Is A Novel Idea
- 2012-07-23: Sprite shower is one zany outdoor ad
- 2011-06-22: The ECO Zonda Is An Eco-Friendly Jacuzzi, Tub And Shower
- 2011-06-02: Hansgrohe RainBrain is a high-tech shower device
- 2011-03-22: LED shower heads let you know how hot the water is