Intel has recently released a portion of its notebook plans for the second half of the year, where they might even put the Atom N280 processor alongside the GN40 chipset into cold storage, leaving the Atom N270 and the 945GSE chipset lying around until the faster and better Pineview Atom processors enter production. In addition, Intel hopes to develop a spanking new N270-powered netbook that will come with an 8.9″ display. As for 12″ and 13″ notebooks, Intel trusts the CULV architecture has some legs left in it, while the dual-core Calpella platform will probably be unveiled although it won’t be dirt cheap with prices starting from $1,200 upwards.
Next Story: Sanyo LP-WXU700 Projector
- 2014-04-13: Intel Education Rugged Tablet Targets Students
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-06: Intel Sharks Cove Windows-Compatible Dev Board Not The Last
- 2014-04-02: Intel To Offer Exclusive Content On Devices Powered By Their Chips
- 2014-04-01: Intel $99 MinnowBoard Max Unveiled