This article was filed in and was tagged with ad, advertising, Intel, USB and video.
Intel is rolling out a new ad campaign that is hilarious. It features real-world engineers that are truly “rockstars” (or should be) like Ajay Bhatt, the co-inventor of the USB. Check it out.
Next Story: Dell Android Netbook Coming Soon
- 2014-04-13: Intel Education Rugged Tablet Targets Students
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-06: Intel Sharks Cove Windows-Compatible Dev Board Not The Last
- 2014-04-02: Intel To Offer Exclusive Content On Devices Powered By Their Chips
- 2014-04-01: Intel $99 MinnowBoard Max Unveiled
- 2013-04-22: Intel Update For USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Increase Power Output As Well
- 2011-12-28: Intel's Thunderbolt to be released for PCs in 2012 (Rumor)
- 2011-08-29: Touchpad Tops Android Share in Advertising [Ad Agency]