Robots are supposed to be unfeeling machines that are hell-bent on annihilating or subjugating humanity – at least that’s what science fiction tells us. Well, here’s something more down to earth – the Kobian robot who is emotional enough to display various phases of emotion includingg delight, sadness and aversion (as seen above). This bipedal machine can walk around while perceiving its environment, and is mobile enough to perform various physical tasks while expressing a range of emotions. Hopefully it doesn’t go all emo on its master, leading to a bloody rampage all over Tokyo before being terminated.
Next Story: Verbatim Offers 6x Blu-ray Media
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland