Folks in Korea will be able to enjoy a couple more LG plasma TVs – the X Canvas 50 and 60PS70 which will come in 50” and 60” sizes, respectively, boasting a 600Hz plasma display panel alongside the vaunted Time Machine features, allowing you to record high definition video via its 160GB internal hard drive or any external USB 2.0 hard drives connected to the computer. No idea on whether either puppy will be released outside of Korea or not.
Next Story: Nokia Pulse Projector Concept
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2010-09-09: LG Infinia PX950 Plasma HDTV series is THX certified