This is one of the weirder gizmos to be released – the Marriage Hunting Bra, also known as the Konkatsu Bra in Japan. This conceptual lingerie by Triumph International was specially designed to assist marriage-minded women select a husband, showing off just how much time she has allocated for herself until all hopes to tie the knot in her dies out. The LED display will show the number of days until the wearer’s ideal wedding date, while the white lace bra is practical with a ring holder and convenient pockets for a pen and official stamp seal. Guess the line between interesting and outrageous has just been breached there, but it does make one wonder whether such a bra will be a success outside of Japan since most other countries do not have the same problem of marriage as with the Land of the Rising Sun.
Next Story: Gigabyte Peggys Cove Notebook
- 2011-04-22 DNA Stamper Concept
- 2011-04-18 Volvo Concept Universe Car Unveiled
- 2011-04-13 Nokia Nenya magnetic ring controls your handset
- 2011-03-23 PreVue pregnancy screen offers preview of baby
- 2011-03-15 Webdoc: A Facebook On Steroids, Made in Switzerland