Microsoft could have actually let out word of a new Zune this June, where a Twitter update from the Microsoft Office 2010 team stated, “June 2009 will be an important month for Zune lovers”, followed by another tweet mentioning “New product launch, that’s all I’m allowed to say. Hold off from buying an iPhone/Pre. ”. Why hold off buying a Pre or iPhone if the Zune is a portable media player, unless this new Zune will be a phone as well? At least this summer won’t be that boring on the smartphone war front – we’ve already got our popcorn ready.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And Smart Watch Rumored For 4th September Launch
- Westminster Abbey gets cell phone jammers for royal wedding
- Nokia Nenya magnetic ring controls your handset
- Verizon iPhone to be available around the end of January?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab sequel will boast NVIDIA Tegra 2 chipset
- Follow: Microsoft, zune,
- Seen at: neowin.net