Microsoft isn’t just going to sit down there with their arms folded and let other rivals swarm all over it in terms of hardware, and thus the debut of the Wireless Mobile Mouse 6000 and Wireless Mouse 5000. The former will boast Microsoft’s inaugural nano transceiver which will take up just 0.8cm of space when plugged into your USB port, allowing you to leave it inside wherever you go without fear of having the receiver break off during your travels. Alternatively, the more paranoid ones among you can always stash it under the mouse for safekeeping just in case. Both models are ambidextrous in nature, so lefties ought to be happy with Microsoft this time round. The Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 5000 and 6000 will retail for $40 and $50, respectively. [Press Release]
Next Story: Nano:ztag Ships
- 2014-04-21: Phil Spencer Admits More Needs To Be Done For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-21: Motorola Solutions Licenses Microsoft IP For Chrome And Android Devices
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Expands Retail Presence In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21: Downgrade Windows Phone 8.1 To 8.0 Possible
- 2014-04-21: Office 365 China Launch Finally Takes Place