No idea whatever happened to the quartet of its predecessors, but the Mighty Mouse 5 is a waterproof peripheral that boasts an IP rating of 68, making it water- and dust-resistant. It is also hardier than most people (and mice), capable of operating in a wide temperature range of 0°C to 70°C. Guess the Army would have a fair number of these at their bases, or have they already moved beyond the standard mouse technology to something else which is calssified? The Mighty Mouse 5 comes with five buttons and a 3-year warranty, retailing for $97.50 each.
Next Story: Bendable Concrete Could Usher In New Era
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16: King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31: Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15: Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance