Motorola hasn’t bought the farm just yet, where they will be rolling out a couple more smartphones from AT&T in the near future. We have the Android-powered Heron which will hopefully take off like its namesake, equipped with quad-band GSM, dual-band HSDPA/HSUPA, a 2.6″ QVGA display, a 3-megapixel fixed focus camera with auto-flash and aGPS navigation. In certain circles, it is also known as the Ironman, so go figure. As for the Motorola Sawgrass, this could possibly be the QA1 Karma that we saw a while back, sporting quad-band GSM, dual-band HSDPA, a 2-megapixel camera, A2DP Bluetooth connectivity, aGPS navigation, a microSDHC memory card slot and a full HTML browser.
Next Story: Verizon To Offer HTC Touch Pro2 Too
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)