Motorola hasn’t bought the farm just yet, where they will be rolling out a couple more smartphones from AT&T in the near future. We have the Android-powered Heron which will hopefully take off like its namesake, equipped with quad-band GSM, dual-band HSDPA/HSUPA, a 2.6″ QVGA display, a 3-megapixel fixed focus camera with auto-flash and aGPS navigation. In certain circles, it is also known as the Ironman, so go figure. As for the Motorola Sawgrass, this could possibly be the QA1 Karma that we saw a while back, sporting quad-band GSM, dual-band HSDPA, a 2-megapixel camera, A2DP Bluetooth connectivity, aGPS navigation, a microSDHC memory card slot and a full HTML browser.
Next Story: Verizon To Offer HTC Touch Pro2 Too
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”