Napster is trying to boost its subscriber base by offering a $5/mo plan that gives users access to its entire library of music.
“There’s no need to settle for 30-second clips to decide if you want to buy a song”… “For five bucks now you can have access to our entire music catalog and get five MP3s to add to your permanent collection”. (Chris Gorog, CEO)
We like the pricing, but we wish that Napster took customer service more seriously, especially when it comes to cancelling an account: as of late, customers had to place a call to cancel an account, instead of doing it online. Of course, the call must be made during office hours, which is not practical. Come on Napster, you can do better than that.
- Spotify Offers Free Ad-Supported Listening On Your Mobile Device Starting Today
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- Microsoft's Nokia Music Mix Party Let's Your Friends Become Virtual DJs [Video]
- Spotify Planning To Offer Original Content
- Xbox Music Web-Based Version Reportedly Launching Next Week