I still remember the days where Tony Hawk appeared on my PSOne, and man, I had a field time trying to figure out all the various button combinations to make him perform death defying stunts that I can’t do in real life. How times have changed in terms of hardware and software, and the latest Tony Hawk game kwown as Tony Hawk Ride will come with a brand new skateboard peripheral, making an appearance across the Wii, PS3 and Xbox 360 consoles. We wonder whether the Wii Balance Board will be able to substitude for a skateboard, but that’s another story for another day – with this degree of interactivity, we suspect the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions will do better due to a similar level of interactivity with the Wii coupled with way superior graphics. What do you think?
Next Story: Pentax Optio E75
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2011-09-08: MountMe X-Me keeps your consoles in place
- 2011-06-03: uDraw GameTablet arriving on the Xbox 360 and PS3
- 2011-04-07: UFC Personal Trainer puts the fit back into video gaming
- 2009-05-22: Castrade Game Box
- 2010-04-27: Sims 3 Goes Official On The Xbox 360, PS3, DS And Wii