Nokia has released its Ovi marketplace without much fanfare, offering Symbian users around the world to have an an app store that they can call their own. Initial impressions are pretty favorable, especially with its attractive easy-to-use interface alongside a dummy-proof “Send to Mobile” button that functions just like how a central transfer program works in iTunes. We hope that the bunch of useful applications will grow in due time to offer some decent competition.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Nokia,