Pentax is trying to figure out various ways to make more money from their fanboys, and hence have come up with the Pentax K20D titanium kit – slatering one of the most highly rated dSLR cameras in the market with a special titanium-finish body, making it look that part as a classy piece of equipment. Apart from the metal accented camera body, the titanium kit will also come with a matching metal-wrapped battery grip which comes in handy whenever you need additional power to capture those shots. The aesthetics might be different, but the innards still comprise of a 14.6-megapixel CMOS image sensor, a 2.7″ live view LCD display, image stabilization and a dust-proof, water-resistant case design. You will need to fork out a whopping $1,199 for the limited edition K20D titanium version, which is nearly double the $700 price tag that is attached to the stock version. Bear in mind only a thousand of these will be produced, so each one that is destroyed will only make it all the more expensive later on.RELATED
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Nikon Wins Injunction Against The Polaroid iM1836
- Follow: digital camera, dslr, pentax, titanium,
- Seen at: technabob