While e-ink technology on e-book readers are but a given, here we are with tricked out watches under the Phosphor banner, featuring an e-ink display that shows you the current time in some sort of bold newsprint, making you look futuristically retro – if there is such a thing, of course. The entire Phosphor range won’t cost anything more than $200, and suits those who want to wear anything and everything oversized.
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool