Not actual photo of the device
This is potentially very hot: Sony is said to be launching a motion sensing controller at E3, a device that would effectively open the floodgates of Wii-like games. When combined with the PS3′s superior graphics power, this is a combination that could inflict some serious damage on the Wii in the long term.
Sony Motion Sensing controller is said to be more accurate than the Wii controller, especially when it comes to sensing the forward and backward motion (push/pull). We’ll see soon enough.
That said, Sony won’t get any of the very popular Wii games developed by Nintendo itself and the PS3 is still the most expensive console. If true, this is a launch that is well overdue. (controller patent, previous motion sensing controller video)
Next Story: Sprint HTC Snap Announced
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-09: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Announced For PS3
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2014-03-26: Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2014-03-25: Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2011-04-08: Sony: Nintendo 3DS is for kids, Xbox 360's DVDs not enough
- 2009-06-02: Sony Webcam-based Controller Not as Good as Microsoft
- 2009-06-02: Sony Announces Final Fantasy XIV PS3 Exclusive!
- 2009-06-04: The Art of Motion Control: Beyond the Hype
- 2010-06-15: Sony Announces PlayStation Move At E3 With Pricing Details