Not actual photo of the device
This is potentially very hot: Sony is said to be launching a motion sensing controller at E3, a device that would effectively open the floodgates of Wii-like games. When combined with the PS3′s superior graphics power, this is a combination that could inflict some serious damage on the Wii in the long term.
Sony Motion Sensing controller is said to be more accurate than the Wii controller, especially when it comes to sensing the forward and backward motion (push/pull). We’ll see soon enough.
That said, Sony won’t get any of the very popular Wii games developed by Nintendo itself and the PS3 is still the most expensive console. If true, this is a launch that is well overdue. (controller patent, previous motion sensing controller video)RELATED
- Sony PlayStation 4 confirmed, is in the works
- Video Game Urinal that actually flushes
- F-Secure: Sony hacked again
- Sony PlayStation Network hacked - not
- HR3D from MIT: A Better 3D Screen Than the Nintendo 3DS, But...
- Follow: controller, e3 2009, e3 tradeshow, motion control, motion sensing, ps3, Sony,
- Seen at: softsailor