Yesterday, we have received a cease and decease letter from a Chinese legal company that claims that the images in relation to the PS3 slim rumor belongs to their client and that we should therefore take this post down.
This China-based law firm does not seem to be the normal legal proxy that Sony Computer Entertainment would be using to contact us, so we pressed them to tell us more, but so far we have not received an answer.
In some sense, this reinforces the theory that the photos that were published show a PS3 knock-off. Wouldn’t it be funny if a company that makes such products were to complain about intellectual property? Or may be it’s really a PS3 slim and the client is a (leaky) contract manufacturer that Sony is yelling at right now
Next Story: HTC Touch Pro 2 Arriving on June 12 (Maybe)
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-09: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Announced For PS3
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2014-03-26: Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2014-03-25: Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2013-10-22: PSN Holds Halloween Sale Dropping Prices On The Last Of Us, The Walking Dead And More
- 2013-07-26: Sony Compares PS4 With Launch PS3 To Show How Slim It Really Is [Video]
- 2009-05-14: PS3 Slim A Possibility
- 2009-06-04: What Happened to the PS3 Slim Rumor?
- 2009-12-12: PS3 Getting Closer To The Breakeven Point