We guess this has been a long time in coming – iPods of the next generation could possibly make do with a built-in camera if Apple knows what’s good for them. After all, since the device already holds a veritable tome of information, why not make it able to capture images on-the-fly? That’s the current rumor swirling around Apple’s best selling portable media players which ought to see action sometime later this September – what do you make of it, and do you think a built-in digital camera is necessary?
Next Story: Eissound iPod Dock
- 2014-04-14: Hawkeye Crime Surveillance System Tested, Proves Effective
- 2014-03-31: Motorcycle Is Actually A Camera
- 2014-03-24: Sony A3500 Camera Launched
- 2014-03-18: Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-02-26: Corephotonics Offers Dual Lens Smartphone Camera Possibility
- 2011-04-02: Return of the camera in the 7G iPod Nano?
- 2009-11-22: iPod touch to get camera in spring?
- 2010-09-23: Apple Patents New Camera And Flash Technologies