Samsung Mobile Display (SMD) has successfully developed a spanking new 6.5″ flexible AMOLED prototype that is currently on parade at the SID 2009 in San Antonio. According to SMD, this prototype is the most flexible one they’re done so far, and could possibly see action in future applications such as newspapers, e-passports, military maps and e-papers among others, courtesy of a response time that is over 1,000 times more compared to a standard LCD panel. We certainly won’t mind seeing something like this hit the market soonest possible, although do try to keep the price down, will ya guys?RELATED
- OLED microdisplay-based eyetracking Head Mounted Device
- Augmented reality mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
- Oakley 3D Gascan, the ultimate 3D glasses for theaters
- Logitech Revue with Google TV unveiled
- i-Station has a new stereoscopic 3D portable media player
- Follow: oled, Samsung,
- Seen at: oled-display.net