US Cellular and Samsung have teamed up to being the Samsung Gloss fashion phone that is clearly aimed to cater to those who prefer form over function. It resembles a makeup compact, featuring a square design that measures an unergonomic 2.55″ x 2.94″ x 0.82″, revealing a 2.2″ QCIF TFT LCD display when opened up. You can choose from just pink or charcoal colors – not exactly the wide range that we’re looking for in a fashion phone. Other features include a full QWERTY keyboard, up to 16GB of external memory and a 1.3-megapixel camera. No idea on how much it costs, but you can check with US Cellular if you want one.
Next Story: iPod Shuffle 3G Clone
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released