US Cellular and Samsung have teamed up to being the Samsung Gloss fashion phone that is clearly aimed to cater to those who prefer form over function. It resembles a makeup compact, featuring a square design that measures an unergonomic 2.55″ x 2.94″ x 0.82″, revealing a 2.2″ QCIF TFT LCD display when opened up. You can choose from just pink or charcoal colors – not exactly the wide range that we’re looking for in a fashion phone. Other features include a full QWERTY keyboard, up to 16GB of external memory and a 1.3-megapixel camera. No idea on how much it costs, but you can check with US Cellular if you want one.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Samsung,
- Seen at: slipperybrick