For those who are not in the know, China has their very own cell phone network which renders standard 3G handsets pretty much gimped in that part of the world, which is why Samsung came up with the GT-I6320C model which specifically caters to both Chinese 3G networks, the TD-HSDPA TD-SCDMA 3G and CMMB. Apart from that capability, the handset doesn’t really offer anything groundbreaking, maxing out at a theoretical top speed of just 2.8Mbps.
Next Story: Solar Powered Netbook
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released