Sanho has released their new external battery pack that allows your MacBook Pro to run for an unprecedented 32 hours straight without the need to be connected to a power outlet, but really, this is useful only for emergencies since we don’t think most people would be open to spending half a grand on the 222Wh unit. The Sanho Hypermac External Battery Pack will ship later this month, and you can also choose to pick up the $150 car charger or the $200 60Wh model if your budget is rather tight this month.
Next Story: RGB Coffee Table
- 2014-04-01: EneBrick Mobile Rechargeable Battery Offers Versatility
- 2014-03-25: Sick? How About Snacking On Some Batteries?
- 2014-03-24: BatteryBox Offers New Lease Of Life For Drained Devices
- 2014-01-17: HyperJuice Battery Extends MacBook Run Time By Another 53 Hours
- 2013-12-03: Copenhagen Wheel Assists Cyclists Through Its Rechargeable Battery
- 2012-06-11: Next generation MacBook Pro announced
- 2012-06-11: MacBook Pro updated with Ivy Bridge, et al
- 2011-11-14: Apple patent reveals new MacBook battery and SSD configurations