Those who are vision- and hearing-impaired could potentially obtain a whole new level of freedom courtesy of the Silent Touch Watch, a timepiece that functions in tandem with the rest of the Silent Call line of alerting products. This watch is smart enough to tell the wearer about a ringing doorbell or telephone, and even doubles up as a smoke detector, fire alarm or burglar alarm. We won’t be wearing this to places where smoking is allowed otherwise it would be vibrating non-stop! In addition, it can even wake you up from your slumber when used with a mattress vibrator that comes along in a $289 package that includes a charger as well. The charger alone costs a whopping $117.65 which is daylight robbery in our books, so you’d best get the whole works if you’re money savvy.
Next Story: WindCube Targets Green Living
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool