Sprint is taking the Palm Pre very seriously, and we have word that at least a trio of retail employees have been given the boot because they were talking about the highly anticipated Palm Pre outside of their workplace, thus violating an NDA signed during the hiring process. We wonder what is it those sacked employees talked about that the whole world doesn’t already know anyways, apart from two really important details – the price and actual release date. Walls have ears, so make sure we think about the kinds of words we use before muttering them.
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-04-09: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Sprint Spark Gets Wi-Fi Calling
- 2009-12-28: Sprint to get webOS 1.3.5 real soon
- 2010-08-29: Palm Pre overclocked beyond 1GHz mark
- 2010-11-11: Palm Pre removed by Sprint on the quiet?