Want to relive the gung-ho days of 1920s gangland crime? Well you can do so in a drunken frenzy with the Sub-Machine gun beer bong. Having the 1927 A1 sub-machine gun as its inspiration, this Tommy-gun lookalike measures 18″ tall and is able to store around 22oz of the amber liquid. No idea on pricing, but we believe that bars with a special theme for gangsta nights could purchase these to add to the atmosphere, while you can always grab one for yourself for future Halloweens. Unfortunately, pricing details have yet to be released. Would be nice to see this shoot out actual shots…perhaps in a future iteration?
Next Story: Clickfree Traveler External SSD
- 2013-04-01 Beer Pong Arcade Machine Tests Your Kid's Beer Pong Skills
- 2013-03-13 Breathometer Is A Smartphone Breathalyzer
- 2013-03-08 iPhone Breathalyzer Calls You A Cab If You're Too Drive To Drunk
- 2013-02-19 'Sober Pills' Used To Help Hasten Alcohol Metabolization
- 2013-01-11 LED Ice Cubes Detect Alcohol To Warn You Of Over-drinking