Just when you thought that waggle controls on the Wii were the way to go when it comes to enjoying Mario, along comes this hack that lets you play Super Mario Bros using nothing but music. Yes, artists Marc Sciglimpaglia and Phoenix Toews have concocted this genius of a Mario remix where you will control on-screen action with “claps, singing, guitar and drums.” This hack was made possible thanks to Sciglimpaglia’s “nin.reflux” software which will play NES ROMs as a Max/MSP plugin. Guess the house will be a whole lot noisier place if this ever goes mainstream!
Next Story: LEGO USB Hub
- 2013-11-19: Super Mario 3D World Invades Japan's McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Set
- 2013-10-23: Nintendo Wii U Deluxe Set Including New Super Mario Bros. U, Luigi U Starting Nov. 1
- 2013-10-16: Nintendo Releases 27 New Super Mario 3D World Screenshots
- 2013-10-01: Super Mario 3D World Gets New Gameplay Trailer Highlighting New Powerups
- 2013-07-31: Super Mario Bros. Crossover Receives Huge 'Special' Update
- 2010-05-06: Super Mario Bros sees action on the iPad