T-Mobile USA understands just how badly most of us are affected by the ongoing economic turmoil and have announced a brand new campaign aimed at helping people save money on their wireless service. They have enlisted the assistance of Catherine Zeta-Jones to be the face of the campaign while ensuring CA-based startup BillShrink gets as much publicity as possible, too. If you’re interested in finding out how to reduce your monthly phone bills, visit the T-Mobile website or one of its retail stores to check out the free Mobile Makeover savings recommendations for wireless plans. We sure hope the comparison engine will yield results that are favorable to them, and no doubt we’ll see other figures that point towards different mobile carriers popping online in due time.
Next Story: SeeScan Helps Blind Around
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom