Guess T-Mobile will be the carrier of choice when it comes to offering the BlackBerry 8520 to the masses, although one will have to wait until Q4 later this year. As always, a price is not available to us so early in the game, but it could possibly end up as a “BlackBerry In A Box” package apart from being offered as part of a contract deal. The BlackBerry 8520 will target the low cost and emerging market segment, so it will be interesting to see how folks under that market niche will react to its release.
Next Story: Pioneer Unleash Quartet Of GPS Systems
- 2014-04-21: BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20: BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20: BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2011-07-06: Apple overtakes RIM in US smartphone share
- 2010-11-09: Which Smartphone Fails the Most? The Answers May or May Not Surprise You.
- 2010-12-02: RIM Acquires TAT, Promises Better UI on BlackBerry Phone, PlayBook Tablet